Grain processing chain: from Wheat to Bread
Current perspectives for Grain processing and Bakery companies in entering the EU market, Logistics and Export operations providing
B2b matchmaking event for Manufacturers/Exporters/Distributors of Agri-Food products and Logistics companies
The EEN-Ukraine Foundation on behalf of the European Commission, which has launched the EU-Ukraine Solidarity Lanes Platform, invites you to participate in the ONLINE matchmaking event for Manufacturers/Exporters/Buyers/Distributors of value-added Agri-Food products and Logistics companies!
When: 28th of September at 10.00 AM (CET time)
The main goal of the event is to activate the business dialogue and to increase the cooperation between EU and Ukrainian Grain processing and Bakery companies/Agro producers/Buyers/Distributors/Importers/Logistics companies
Discussing the main issues and challenges in business development and finding new business opportunities abroad
The main tasks of the event are:
- Building and launching the B2B matchmaking between UA and EU companies
- Presenting the main perspectives, challenges and cooperation issues in the Agri-Food industry
- Promoting Ukrainian Grain processing and Bakery companies, their products and possibilities for Export
- Establishing the dialogue between UA and EU companies for providing meetings on the B2B platform and ensuring their cooperation
Why do you need to take part?
- To promote your organization on the international level
- To find business partners and new logistic ways to deliver your products abroad
- To find new ways for business development