Agriproducts import embargo of Ukrainian grain to the EU: threat to the policy of solidarity with Ukraine or protection of the EU producers.
The EEN-Ukraine Consortium on behalf of the European Commission, who launched the EU-Ukraine Solidarity Lanes Platform, invites you to participate in the ONLINE discussion and matchmaking event for agrofood producers, transport and logistic companies, UA and EU logistic operators etc!
The main goal of the event:
- Discussion of the main challenges that will faced Ukrainian producers of agrifood
- Estimating the costs of the embargo on exports of agricultural products to neighboring EU countries, statistic data information
- Will transit be banned and how it will influence on solidarity way
- Answer the main questions from the side of UA and EU transport and logistic companies
- To activate the business dialogue and increase the cooperation between EU and UA companies
Also, the event will provide companies with the favorable conditions for discussing possible cooperation, demonstrate and present companies services, prices and directions. Participating in b2b meetings on the EU-UA solidarity Lanes platform.
Why do you need to take part?
- To get more information from the experts regarding new rules and conditions for exporting goods and products to the EU
- To promote your organization on the international level
- To find business partner and new logistic way for delivery your products abroad
- To find the ways for business development
- To discuss the main questions and issues with the professionals